Please Help By Donation - But With Non-costly Method

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements' started by ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣, Oct 29, 2017.

Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, Welcome To Our Forum! Why Don't You Register Here. It Takes 30 Seconds To Register & It's Free. Register Now!
Dismiss Notice

Get All the Latest Updates

1. ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣

☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Verified Member☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Featured Member Gɭoɓʌɭ-Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    [​IMG]

Hello Guys,
    As From The Image and Title You Guys Already Knows What This Whole Thread is All About. So Instead of Bragging About That, Let Me Come To The Point.

Guys,
    We Need Your Help. And I Mean Seriously. And We Running Under So Much Cost To Keep This Forum up and Running With New Updates and Working Premiums. But Instead of Benefiting Us Something, It's Getting Us Under Money Problems. And Guys, You Also Know What It Requires To Keep a Service Up and Running.

We Are Giving Our Best To Provide You The Best Quality Premiums.

But Why We Are Doing This? We Know How To Find Premiums, Then Why Should We Waste Our Time and Money on Something That is Putting Us Under Debt instead of Benefiting Us?

We Are Doing These on Daily Basis So That Atleast The People Who Can't Access These Premium Services Because of The Money Problems Can Also Enjoy Them.

When We First Started, We Were Like a Small Discussion Group, But Then We Grew. We Got Some More Company, Some Staff, Some Friends, Some Users, and Slowly Slowly We Were Growing. And Right Now We Are Now Community of 4,200+ Members. We Always Wanted To Share The Best Quality Premium Stuffs So That You Can Learn, Adapt, Enjoy or However It Benefits You. Whatever Accounts We Share Always Works. And Who Are New To This Forum Already Have Noticed We Have The Best Success Login Ratio on Account Logins.

Guys We Are Slowly Dying. We Don't For How Much Long We Can Keep This Service Running. We Tried Our Best By Compromising So Many Things. But Now Even It's Not Enough.

That's Why We Need Your Help Guys. You Can Help Us By Donating Some Money. Wait, But I Said With Non-Costly Method Right. Okay, Let Me Come To That.

So Guys, There are Three Methods Using Which You Can Help Us.

1. By Browser Mining
    2. By Buying VIP
    3. By Buying Member+

: First Method :
    Now Let's Know What's This 1st Method. And How You Can Help Us By "Browser Mining"? Well, For Those Who Knows What's Cryptocurrency Already Knows What Mining is. But For Those, Who Don't Know What it is, I Am Writing This Thread From The Start.

First of all, What is Cryptocurrency and
    What is Bitcoin?
    Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy webhosting services, pizza or even manicures.

Now As You Know What is Bitcoin and What a Cryptocurrency is, Let's Divert To What Cryptocurrency Mining is?
    [​IMG]
    Bitcoin mining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released. Anyone with access to the internet and suitable hardware can participate in mining. The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle. The participant who first solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards. The rewards, which incentivize mining, are both the transaction fees associated with the transactions compiled in the block as well as newly released bitcoin.

Mining needs a computer equipped with so many powerful GPUs(Graphics Processing Unit / Graphics Cards) and a special program, which helps miners compete with their peers in solving complicated mathematical problems. This would need huge computer resources. In regular intervals, miners would attempt to solve a block having the transaction data using cryptographic hash functions. If you are interested to see what kind of setup is required for mining and what did i meant from so many powerful GPUs see picture below.

[​IMG]

[Image From Wikipedia]

Now As You've Read in The Above Paragraphs, It Requires a Computer With Powerful GPUs. But Neither Us nor You Own a Powerful Computer With So Many GPUs, Then How Can We Do It? So Here Comes Your Part. Now Read The Below Paragraph To Understand How You Can Help.

Now as No One Owns a Powerful Computer So Instead of Doing Hard Way, You Guys Can Help Us in Earning Bitcoins By Giving Your Some CPU Cycles To Us For Mining Bitcoins Without Investing Anything.

Now Some of You Might Be Thinking That If We Do It, Won't You Get Access To Our Computer, Won't We Get Hacked. Well, No. And Believe Me. Seriously It Won't Hack You or Steal Anything From You. You Just Have To Open Up The Link Provided Below and Just Press "Start" Button, and Just Keep That Window Open. Once The Mining Start, You Might Hear Your Fan Start Spinning Rapidly But It Happens Because It Started Mining. And Don't Worry, It Won't Harm Your Computer Equipments in Any Way.

It's The Best Way To Help Us Guys. And Using It, You Won't Have To Invest Anything and You Can Help Us Earn Money Directly. Some Sites Do It Silently But We Are Asking For Your Permission. Because We Want You Guys To Trust Us and We Want To Build Trust. We Don't Want To Take Any Actions Without Our Members Consent. So Use The Following Link To Start The Browser Mining.

Browser Mining Link: You must be registered for see links

If You Own Bitcoins and Want To Donate Us Some Directly Then You Can Send Us on This Address:

1KZjWTTXsQtygiXv7M7pN8kyjxbk7DX3Px

: Method 2 & Method 3 :
    Now, As From Seeing The Title, You Can Understand That Other Two Methods Are Buying a Subscription From Us. You Can Be a VIP or Mem+ User By Paying Us. You Can See The Details in The Following Link.
    VIP and Mem+ Membership: You must be registered for see links

We Are Expecting You Guys To Help Us. Please Help Us. If You Have Any Questions Please Write in The Comments or If You Have Any Queries Please Contact Any Member of The Forum. We Are Happy and Here To Help in Your Queries. Some of The Common Queries About Browser Mining Asked By Users Has Been Written Below, But Still, If You Have Any Other Question Feel Free To Ask Any Staff Member.

Browser Mining FAQ
    Que: What is cryptocurrency mining in general?
    A: It's processed, which involves a lot of calculations, designed to find “proper hashes” in a virtual heap of “all hashes” over a certain period of time. You can compare it to searching a needle in a haystack. Once you (or a pool of users) find the needle, you (or the said pool) receive the reward – the digital coin. If you were all alone, the reward is yours completely. If the pool was involved, the reward is divided between all members depending on the percentage of their work in finding this particular needle. The thing is, that over a period of time and amount of miners involved the haystack is automatically growing, while the reward stays the same. So, almost all cryptocurrencies can be mined fast on the start, but mining rapidly becomes very hard and not effective on general purpose CPUs and GPUs.

Que: What is the browser mining?
    A: It’s a relatively new way of mining, which is done via Javascript + specific libraries right in the browser, without installing and running any applications. It can run on any OS on any device with a modern browser. It uses the only CPU for mining and can’t get access to GPU or anything outside browser windows. So it’s very secure and safe. The only downside is a performance. The current CoinHive script I use is 45% slower than standalone miner would be on the same CPU.

Que: Does the browser affects mining speed?
    A: Yes, it does. In the example, recent Firefox Quantum browser shows the faster calculation of hashes compared to generic Firefox or Chrome.

Q: What are those settings and numbers, I don't understand?
    A: Hashes per second is actually a speed your CPU find those hashes in a new “block”. The larger number you see – the better (for me Threads relates to your actual cores/threads available. In an example, if you have the i5 processor, it has 4 cores/4 threads, so if you set the number to 4 – all threads will be used. It’s not recommended to launch more threads than your CPU is capable of. Throttle is a load, at which you want each thread to be running. In example, on i5 CPU, if you set 4 threads and throttle to 50%, the total CPU load will be 50%. If you set 2 threads and 100% throttle – you’ll get the same 50% total load. 4 threads and 100% throttle will load your PC to 100% usage. By default I set miner to 50% of your cores with 50% throttle for each of them. It’s up to you to use higher settings, if you wish to help me faster.

Que: Is it profitable at all?
    A: If my site would have less visitors and the results of the poll showed mixed results – it wouldn’t make sense at all. Only when hundreds of people mine with at least 50% of their CPUs – it can result in a buck or two per day. But it’s good enough anyway, cause it helps me to pay for seedboxes and this server. If suddenly the payout will increase, I will lease more seedboxes, so you’re in win-win anyway :):

Que: Maybe it would be better for you to upload a standard miner for those, who wants to mine more efficiently?
    A: I will look into this after the browser miner will be completely modified. But yes, that would be more efficient for both you and me. And thanks for the proposal :):

Que: Does browser mining eats my traffic?
    A: Yes, but with a very low rate. In example, if you mine at 100 hashes/second, your total outgoing traffic won’t exceed 20 MB in one hour. And no incoming traffic at any significant rate.

Que: Can I mine on my phone or tablet?
    You can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Mining rapidly drains battery and it’s resource is uncoverable, unlike on desktop machines or laptops with direct power feed.

Que: How do I know if your miner won't overheat my PC?
    A: You can use simple and small You must be registered for see links program to see your system temperature. Add threads and load slowly and see when you have to stop. Anything above 70 degrees (C) is not recommended without proper cooling.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  2. Stʌʀĸ

Stʌʀĸ is a Verified MemberStʌʀĸStʌʀĸ is a Featured Member
    Aɗɱɩŋɩstʀʌtoʀ
    Staff Member

• Administrator
    • VIP
    Home Page:
    Nice Explanation Bro......:crazy-001::crazy-028:

3. ★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★

★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★ is a Featured Member Jʋŋɩoʀ Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member

• Junior Moderator
    Appreciation is must for this post... Hats off @Jackshah :clapping::partu3

4. ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣

☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Verified Member☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Featured Member Gɭoɓʌɭ-Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    Thanks Guys....