Payment and Earning System - TopTipsTricks

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements' started by ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣, Dec 16, 2017.

Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, Welcome To Our Forum! Why Don't You Register Here. It Takes 30 Seconds To Register & It's Free. Register Now!

Get All the Latest Updates

1. ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣

☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Verified Member☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Featured Member Gɭoɓʌɭ-Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member Global-Moderator

• Global Moderator
    Hi Guys,
    I Know, After a Long Time...But Good Things Requires Wait...Don't You Think?
    Well, Today I Came Back With a Good News About Something That Everyone of You Were Waiting For a Long Time.

Well Guys, Uptill Now All of You Were Only Posting Accounts on The Forum. And Also Were Enjoying It. But All of You Might Have Atleast For Once Surely Thought About Earnings, Right?

Well, Your Wait Comes to An End Now Guys...Because We Are Introducing Payment Service For Posting Accounts and Threads.

[​IMG]

Well, There Are Terms and Conditions Also For Payment But I Will Explain Everything Below... So Let's Get Started...

1. How Will This Payment System Work?
    Well, Nothing Complicated. Don't Worry. You Just Have To Post Threads of Premium Accounts and Some Premium Things Which Will Be Counted. You Have To Count Your Threads or Total No. of Threads That You Posted. But Please Read Terms and Conditions at The End Before You Reach Any Conclusions.

Now Every Thread You Post Will Worth 1Rs., So If You Post 100 Threads in a Month Then You Will Get 100 Rs. At The End of The Month, and Which is The Minimum Payout Amount: i.e.100RS. But One Important Thing To Remember Guys: Only 1 Post of The Same Type Will Be Counted Per Day. I Mean For Example:
    If You Posted 1 HBO Account Today. Then If You Post The Same Thread of HBO Even If The Account is Different Then It Will Not Be Counted. If You Post One More HBO Account Next Day. Then It Will Be Counted. I Hope All of You Got The Idea. Now Let's Go To Redemption Procedure.

2. How To Redeem Earned Amount?
    First You Have To Tell Admin - @TopTipsTricks About No. of Posts. You Have To Talk Directly With Him. He Will Check All of The Things Required and Then Will Ask You Where You Want To Receive Payment. We Right Now Support Only Two Platforms:
    1. Paytm (Indian Users Special)
    2. Paypal (International Users Special...Haha Just Kidding)

You Can Ask Him To Transfer in Any of The Above Payment Gateways and You Will Get Your Money.

Payments Are Subject To Be Initiated After Every Month, So Don't Bother To Ask Early Payout. Please Wait Until The End of The Month Guys.

Now All of You Might Be Thinking That How Can You Check How Many Posts Have You Done? What? You Have To Write It Up in a Notebook? Haha Nope...Not Really...But You Can If You Want To...

But There is No Need. See This Thread Posted By @Mysecpopo Where He Described The Process in Very Good Manner
    : You must be registered for see links

Still Let Me Write Up All The Terms and Conditions, So That You Can Know Everything From Right Here...

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Minimum Payout is 100 INR.
    2. Each Post Will Worth 1 INR.
    3. Only Single Post of The Same Type Will Be Counted For a Day.

At least, I Want To Thank All of You Guys For Being With Us. It's Been a Great Time Till Now. Hope Everyone Will Be Happy With This Program..

Please Like The Post If You Liked It.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
  2. ★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★

★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★ is a Verified Member★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★★PʀʌvɘɘŋRʌjʌ★ is a Featured Member Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member

This is really amazing idea which TTT implemented

3. Crackers

Crackers Well-Known Member

this is really interesting and happy about TTT

TopTipsTricks likes this.
  4. uhub

uhub Active Member

Jack are u sure that you've written up everything correctly here ???

5. ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣

☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Verified Member☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣ is a Featured Member Gɭoɓʌɭ-Moɗɘʀʌtoʀ Staff Member Global-Moderator

• Global Moderator
    You Can Write Here If You Have any Doubts....

6. uhub

uhub Active Member

Firstly, you pay in Rupees, then why u used 3 hundred dollars' pic :crazy-070

Secondly, u misguide people with two untrue promises, Maximum Payout is 100 INR. & The Minimum Payout Amount : i.e.100RS. :crazy-028:

Jack, how are you bro ???
    :crazy-038:

7. ☣Jʌcĸ Sʜʌʜ☣

• Global Moderator
    Bro....INR and RS. Both Means The Same Things....And Whoever's Gonna Participate Will Already Know What That Means...So No Bro...
    I'm Not Mis-guiding Anyone....

8. uhub

uhub Active Member

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    What are those above two lines imply ??? :panda-07